Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Recycled Bedspring Napkin Holders

Remember Monday's post, the Recycled Bedspring Banner, these are create from the leftover center portions of the spring when the top and bottom are cut off.  I didn't want to start making the banners unless I had a use for the leftover center spring pieces.  One of the uses I came up with are napkin rings!  They actually look really cool and work great!  I can paint them any color too!

I attached a soda can rose to this one and painted the whole thing a flat white:


This one I left plain and painted gold:


This one I attached a Arizona soda can rose to and left plain:

 

I will be selling these as sets of 4, with a rose will be $10 and without a rose will be $8.  If you want a custom color feel free to ask!

I will also have a bunch of these at the show this Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment