Thursday, September 8, 2011

Recycled Vintage Button Bobbi Pins

These cute little hair pins where created from my vintage button collection and regular bobbi pins you can buy at almost any drug store.  They were actually really easy to make.  All I did was take a tiny amount of glue (super or another strong glue, I tend to shy away from super glue bc I glue my fingers together)  place it on the end of the bobbi pin, give it a few minutes to set.  Then I stitched the button around top side of the bobbi pin with a small needle and thread.  Lastly, I added a little bit of glue to the back side on the thread to seal it and now it is securely attached!

Fun and easy to make!  A good way to put to use all those old buttons!

I will have an assortment of these with me at the show this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment