Monday, September 19, 2011

Flea Market Finds: Window Panes and Doors

When visiting one of my favorite junk picking spots in Potsdam, where I previously got an old door and old dresser.  I found these wonderful items, all at unbelievable prices.  I am not going to share what I paid for the 6 pane windows, since I'm probably going to resell them after I clean them up a bit.  The 12 pane window will be going in our bedroom and I only paid $5 for that.  I am currently working on cleaning it up, watch for the post!


I also found 2 more old matching doors, that have the knobs still on them.  I paid only $5 a piece for them as well.  I believe they are solid oak. I want to clean them up and make a different head and footboard for our bed.  Please ignore the mattress on the floor if this pic it is waiting for be cut up :).  


No comments:

Post a Comment