Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Mad Recyler has a Sign :)

Sorry for last week's hiatus from blogging.  I needed to take a break and center myself.  I did create some great stuff though to share through the coming week.  I have some new creations that I am very excited about!  First of all, I finally created a sign for "The Mad Recycler".  I actually recycled the "Springs n' Things" sign and created this one:


I printed out the Mad Hatter and cut him out with an exacto knife, than Mod Podged him to the board.  I then hand painted "The Mad Recycler - Handmade Bedspring Art" over the top of the image.  I think its looks great and I am very excited to use it at this Saturday, June 4th's craft show at the Massena Arena for the Massena Heritage Festival.

Last week I also dropped off a bunch of my wreaths at the Grassroots Co-op in Waddington so be sure to stop and check them out as well as other local food/art.

No comments:

Post a Comment