Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Recycled Cuff Bracelets

I received a custom order from a friend, she wanted a yellow and orange bracelet which is so far out of my color schemes I have been creating but turned out beautifully.  The large yellow rose is a recycled soda can and the large white/orange rose was a vintage brooch I found at a flea market. 


Another turquoise creation: 


My new favorite quote which I'm going to try to incorporate into a bracelet, so be on the look out for it :).  

Vinyl Wall Decal Sticker Art - Learn to Dance in the Rain
Vinyl Wall Decal by wordybirdstudios
I have some other new items to showcase throughout the week, but didn't get to take many photos last night as I was installing my little dog Bubba's in ground radio fence from PetSafe.  Installation took a long time but bubba has probably a little over and acre to play in.  He is currently terrified of the fence :(, which is really hard for me, but this is for the best so he doesn't get hit by a car.  I will be sure to update you on the process.  

My geeky side has also come out this week.  I am going to try to fix my iPhone 3G I ran over with my car. It needs a new LCD, glass and touch screen digitizer.  Hopefully I can manage to change all of this myself.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment