Monday, May 9, 2011

Playing in the mud and a spring surprise!

This past weekend, I had my little sister over for the day.  We went for a walk in the woods, saw a big grass snake, caught some tadpoles and made some scrap fabric rosettes.  All and all it was a really fun, busy weekend.  Here are some photos:


In the beginning, Larissa was a little weary about walking in the mud, by the end she was jumping in it!

Annie likes mud too!  Unfortunately there are no photos of Bubba, can't seem to get him to hold still long enough for a picture!


I snapped this photo yesterday while working in my flower beds.  I didn't plant these beautiful little violets here, they must have reseeded themselves from my planters I had on the porch last year.  They are quickly taking over around my hydrangeas.  Such happy little flowers :).  



No comments:

Post a Comment