Monday, May 16, 2011

What to do on a rainy spring weekend in Northern New York

This weekend was absolutely horrible.  It rained the ENTIRE weekend and is suppose to continue raining until next weekend!  At least I started weeding my flower beds friday night so they won't be a huge mess by the time I get back to them  Although most of my plants are quickly outgrowing the greenhouse and need to be outside.

This past weekend I had my little sister Saturday afternoon and what else is there to do on a rainy Saturday but bake cookies, play with Legos and watch a movie.

I found an old cookie press while cleaning out some boxes in my grandma's garage.  It had all the different shapes to make the different types of pressed cookies and worked awesome.   Larissa really enjoyed it!




After we were done baking, we watched the Care Bears movie which was one of my favorites.  The weather was so terrible, Annie didn't even want to go outside, so she cuddled up on the couch with Larissa!  


I hope everyone had a good weekend, I have some great projects to share this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment