Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wedding Wednesdays: Fascinators

After watching brief portions of the royal wedding (all I cared about seeing was her dress and the amazing hats worn by the guests) I have since fallen in love with headpieces.  I am not sure I could ever pull one off, but it never hurts to dream right.  I am the maid of honor in a long-time friends wedding next June and her request was for everyone to wear hats!  Of course I will be making my own, so I need a little inspiration from Etsy, check out my findings:

Large Honeysuckle Fuschia Double Feather Flower Headpiece
Large Honeysuckle Fuschia Double Feather Flower Headpiece by CorrineONeill

Summer rose garden fascinator for Ascot or The Races
Summer rose garden fascinator by hapitat
**Sigh** I love birdcage veils, but for the bachelorette party....
Ruby red glitter mini burlesque crown
Ruby Red Glitter Mini Burlesque Crown by janinebasil
Fall in love with your own fascinators on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment