Tuesday, November 23, 2010

To Buy or Not to Buy that is the Question!

I am currently in quite a dilemma.  Being that it is a month before Christmas, I just found the teapot I have been looking for that matches the rest of my china pattern.  

Vintage 1950's Rare England Johnson Brothers Rose Chintz Tea Pot
Rare Johnson Brothers Rose Chintz Teapot
It is only $80 on Etsy and would round out my collection nicely.  But I'm not sure if I can spend $80 on myself right now, so I will just have to debate some more.  I had purchased from this seller before and the pieces were beautiful and in exceptional condition.  This seller also has many other great pieces I am missing, that I will have to keep watching: 

Vintage Rare Johnson Brothers Rose Chintz Coffee Pot Excellent Condition
Rare Johnson Brothers Coffee Pot
Vintage 1950's Rare England Johnson Brothers Rose Chintz Oval Serving Dish Bowl
Rare Johnson Brothers Oval Serving Dish
So I guess I will just let out a **Big Sigh** and hope they are still there after christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment