Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another recycled cuff - The Pink Rose

I love making these bracelets!  Each one of them is so unique, I really am going to have a hard time parting with any of them, but there will be some for sale at my next craft shows, April 15th from 4 pm - 8 pm at the American Legion in Winthrop and April 16th from 9 am - 3 pm at New Testament Church in Massena. 

This bracelet was created using leftover scrap fabric use to create the hat in this past halloween's Mad Hatter Costume.  The cuff itself is made from soda can, that I cut into strips and glued together.  Then I created a casing with a small piece of elastic and attached it to the soda can and covered it!  The large pink rose is also from a soda can!  The best part about this bracelet is all of it is recycled, even the elastic was leftover from something else!  Its a piece of jewelry you can feel good about.  





No comments:

Post a Comment