Thursday, April 14, 2011

The completely recycled soda can cuff! - Pink Daisy Lace Cuff

Is everyone sick of seeing cuff bracelets yet?  I am still not tired of making them, each one is unique, and I have a new favorite every time.  This cuff was totally created using soda cans, the flowers, the leaves and the cuff itself are all from soda cans.  The only thing not from a can is the scrap fabric covering the can cuff, the snap, the pink button and the 2 floral cabs.  The center pink daisy, was created by decoupaging a paper doily cut out over the  pink soda can daisy.  This also is my new style of cuff, I had previously had the one with elastic on the back, but now I have attached a snap so it is easier to put on and more versatile size wise.  Too cute!! :)






This cuff will be at my shows (depending if/when it sells) this weekend.  Friday from 4 pm - 8 pm at the Winthrop American Legion and Saturday from 9 am - 3 pm at the New Testament Church in Massena.

See you there!

1 comment: