Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"We are the music makers and We are the dreamers of dreams" - Roald Dahl - Vintage Sheet Music Recycled Cuff

I would still consider this cuff to be a work in progress but it was too cute not to share.  It was started using a pre-made aluminum cuff that i decoupaged with vintage sheet music then added a soda can daisy, that had also been decoupaged with sheet music and attached a turquoise button to the center.   I think it needs just a touch more bling and to be lined and I will be happy with it!  Enjoy!





Don't forget 2 crafts shows this weekend, first Friday from 4 pm - 8 pm at the Winthrop American Legion for the Easter Holiday Shopping Kickoff Fair, and then Saturday from 9 am - 3pm at the New Testament Church in Massena!  I will have a variety of my recycled bracelets as well as bedspring wreaths, butterflies and decoration sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment