Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"I fell in love with Jack Daniels again" - Miranda Lambert - Jack Daniels Cuff

I definitely consider this bracelet to be a work in progress.  It has not been lined or had anything fancy done too it, but it was too fun not to share along the way.  I'm sure not many of you know, but Jack Daniels has recently started coming pre-mixed in aluminum bottles.  You can get JD & Coke, JD & Diet Coke, JD & Ginger Ale.  The bottles right now are not returnable, so the wonderful people at The Ole Smokehouse have been saving them for me!  The bottles are just the right thickness for cuffs and require not additional snap to hold them on unlike my soda can version.




Jack Daniel's by Miranda Lambert - Full Lyrics

I am also gearing up for the SLCHA Antique and Artisan Show this Saturday, April 30th from 10 am - 4 pm.  Hope to see you there!  

Enjoy! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment