Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wedding Wednesdays: Etsy Weddings Boots & BBQ

I decided to start dedicating Wednesdays to the great things I find for weddings.  Of course, I had to ask the BF if this was ok, to make sure I wasn't going to freak him out, and he doesn't care so here we go!  Last week's Etsy Weddings Newsletter had the perfect theme for me, Boots & BBQ.  I totally love the quaint country charm and fun that goes with an outdoor backyard wedding.  If done properly it can be elegant yet rustic at the same time.  Here are a couple great things from this newsletter:
Red and White Tablecloth Thank You Seals
Red and White Tablecloth Thank You Seals by KisforCalligraphy - $8.00 for  20
BBQ CUTLERY PACKETS
BBQ Cutlery Packets by misspicklespress - $15.00 for 12 sets
His and Hers Letterpress Flask Set
His and Hers Letterpress Flask Set  by ManEatingFlower - $65.00
Check out the full newsletter for other great bbq wedding ideas!

Subscribe to The Mad Recycler by Email
Become a Fan on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment