Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What a week! Countdown to Holiday Shopping Kick Off Fair - 2 days to go!

It has been a crazy week for me and unfortunately I have been neglecting my blog, but I have still been really busy creating!  My exciting news is I have created a new design for my wreaths.  Instead of wiring on all the decorations, I am now attaching small magnets to the back of each decoration to they can be easily changed!  I do not have this in my etsy shop yet, but it will be at the Holiday Shopping Kick Off Fair, this Saturday, March 12th at the American Legion in Massena from 3pm - 8pm.  So stop by and check it out!  I love this idea, and wanted to kick myself for not thinking of it sooner!  The best part is it follows my recyclable/sustainable belief.

Wreath with Magnetic Recycled Daisies!
A simple change, since it uses magnets and a sampling of other new creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment