Monday, March 14, 2011

I had a great time at the Holiday Shopping Kick Off Fair!

Of course as normal, I forgot to bring my camera and take pictures of my booth, with the new magnetic setup.  I received lots of great feedback and have tons of new ideas.  I also go to try the new scentsy scent of the month, Jumpin' Jelly Bean and absolutely loved it.  I had some great cupcakes from Simply Cupcakes by Allie, so any of my readers who are getting married or having a party, definitely check out her stuff! The cupcakes are to die for.  I brought home a 20 pack of mini filled cupcakes for the BF and had to force myself not to eat them all when I got home.  I also bought adorable bows from Boogies Bowtique!   The next Holiday Shopping Kick Off Fair will be April 15th at the Winthrop American Legion from 4 - 9 PM!

No comments:

Post a Comment