Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Etsy Shop: PheonixThread

I think for all of us who do not have kids out there dressing up our dogs is a good replacement.   Poor little Bubba has endured the t-shirt yarn sweater as well as other things I have created for him to wear (like his Christmas Bow Tie).  Etsy Shop PheonixThread has this down to an art.  She creates dog clothes out of upcycled garments, which makes her another one of the great recyclers out there.  I fell in love with the I Love NY dog tee, but its white so Bubba would have it a mess in less than 10 minutes, but I did request a black one if she ever comes across a black I love NY tee to upcycle.

Upcycled dog tee - I heart NY (Medium) - green, sustainable, handmade from old t-shirt
Upcycled I Love NY Dog Tee - $19.99

I will definitely be keeping my eye on this shop and I suggest all you pet lovers do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment