Thursday, March 31, 2011

Someday this will be Recycled!

I have been searching high and low for good vintage jewelry, either broken or whole to use in my cuffs and other jewelry pieces I will be making.  It is easier to create if I have a lot to choose from so I thought I would share some of my latest finds.  

Yesterday for a very good price I got all of these at the North Country Neighbors Flea Market:


On Etsy I was able to find some great jewelry lots at great prices and most shops are willing to combine shipping so all and all I feel like I have gotten some pretty good deals and some great piece to create with :)

Spring SALE A Combination of Jewelry for Repurposing

Three Vintage Pieces of Jewelry For Repurpose

Vintage Bits and Pieces of Jewelry for Repurposing

Jewelry making supplies

Little bits .. two vintage fabric buttons

Lot of 22 single vintage earrings for your repurposing joy

Lot of vintage jewelry links, bits and pieces for your creative expression

Lot of 22 vintage single earrings for your repurposing happiness

Lot of vintage links, bits and pieces of your creative expression

So check back soon for more recycled creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment