Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Friday! Sign up for Etsy Newsletters!

I receive daily emails from Etsy which are mostly themed in some way, but I totally love them and suggest them for others.  It is something I look forward to everyday b/c the items are so unique.  Visit the Etsy Newsletter site to sign up for several different options, such as Etsy Finds, Etsy Weddings and Etsy Dudes!

I absolutely fell in love with this weeks Etsy Weddings e-mail titled "Miss Peony", Check it out! - And yes I apologize to the BF again for looking at wedding stuff :)

One of my favorite items is from a jewelry/accessory maker, sayagdis, out of the Netherlands.  Almost all of the peices are used creating vintage jewelry.  Recycled at its finest and I would love to own any of the pieces they make!  And for all of my friends getting married, great unique wedding pieces!


Romantic flower bouquet vintage collage bridal haircomb

Romantic flower bouquet vintage collage bridal haircomb - $85.00
Don't forget the Holiday Shopping Kick Off Fair this Saturday, March 12 at the Massena American Legion from 3 - 8 pm.  Become a fan on Facebook, to see when we will be visiting a town near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment