Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Small Business 102: STRATEGIES AND INSPIRATION FOR THE CREATIVELY INCLINED

For all my crafting friends trying to make it in the business world, check out Clarkson University's Center for Entrepreneurship.  I am currently attending the My Small Business 102, which is for the creative artist and crafter.  It is being taught by a very successful north country creator, Sandy Maine, owner of Sunfeather Soap.  Last nights class was about setting goals for yourself, as well as tips and tricks to help the creative person.  I enjoyed this class and will definitely be suggesting it to others.

Center for Entrepreneurship Logo
image from clarkson.edu/entrepreneur

With this I would also like to announce that Springs n' Things will be going through a change in the next week or so since I feel my recycling has gone way past just springs!  

I didn't get home until around 8:30 last night and wanted a snack.  The BF had made a grilled peanut butter and fluff sandwich for lunch that day and suggested I try it.  It is the same as making a grilled cheese just with peanut butter and fluff and it was delicious!  Definately not healthy, but great comfort food (at least I used wheat bread).  


No comments:

Post a Comment