Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Upcycled Door Corner Display - Round 2

Sorry I took yesterday off from blogging to go with a good friend wedding dress shopping!

Anyways, I continued to work on my upcycled door corner display this weekend.  I ordered a brass door plate off of Etsy for $2.95 and got a porcelain door knob for $2.00 at North Country Neighbors. If you notice the door is actually upside down, but I think it adds to the fun!


Instead of using magnets, since I can't decide whether I want to paint it or not I am attaching the pictures and cards using sticky tack. I also got some antique bronze chain and attached some chandelier crystals, skeleton keys and an old brass lock I found at North Country Neighbors to hang over the knob.   I am thinking of doing some more projects with the chandelier crystals.


It's a great and easy way to display pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment