Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Friday! Spinach, Tomato & Ricotta Stuffed Chicken and Bridesmaid Dress Redo

So Pinterest.com has been an awesome resource for recipes as well as inspiration!  Last night for dinner I made Spinach, Tomato and Ricotta stuffed chicken and it was delicious!


We had it with a nice tossed salad, with blue cheese vinaigrette dressing.  Get the recipe here!  The only thing I might do different next time is add more garlic and some sweet hot peppers.  But I think I say most recipes need more garlic!  Instead of stuffing the chicken next time I think I might pound the chicken thin and roll up the mixture inside of it instead.  For more great recipes, check out my Yummy board on Pinterest!

This weekend besides getting ready for all of my upcoming shows, I am starting to redo one of my bridesmaid dresses for an upcoming wedding.  I couldn't find a dress I want to wear for a July 23rd wedding and didn't figure I had time to completely make one.  I have had this dress hanging in my closet since the wedding, which I believe was 4 years ago.  It is a very pretty dress, but needs to be shortened and made a little more fun!  So here it is in the beginning.  


I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment