Thursday, July 21, 2011

Flea Market Finds: My $1 Antique Bracelet


I bought this bracelet from a table at the Potsdam Summer Festival for only $1.  I had seen one similar before at an auction for over $30 and I really liked it anyways so I bought.  I did some research and found out it is a Pitman & Keller "American Queen" Sweetheart Bracelet from the Art Deco time period.  It has a small shield on it which I think I am going to go have my initials engraved in it.  Through my research I found another identical bracelet for sale and the price is.....



$48.00 on Etsy! 
Vintage Keeler and Pittman American Queen Sterling Base Sweetheart Expansion Bracelet
Vintage Keeler and Pittman American Queen Sterling Base Sweetheart Expansion Bracelet from etsy seller vintagepaige
What a great find!  Totally my best bargain yet!  Keep your eyes open there are good deals all around!

Anyways I just wanted to include a few shots of my flowers this year so far :)


No comments:

Post a Comment