Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Springs n' Things joined the Holiday Shopping Kick Off Fair

Recently I was told about a group of vendors that go around to a different North Country town once a month to showcase their items.  I thought it was an excellent idea and would spread the word about what I do, so I requested to join and have been allowed.  I will be at the Massena VFW from 3 pm - 8 pm on Saturday, March 12th.  I will be sure to let you know where and when for future fairs!

If you would like to become a fan of the FB page and receive updates about where they will be and what other vendors will be there as well, check out http://www.facebook.com/pages/Holiday-Shopping-Kick-Off-Fair/150635588306969?v=wall.

Don't forget about the FFA Garage and Craft Sale this Saturday, February 19th from 9 AM - 3 PM at the Canton School!

No comments:

Post a Comment