Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Friday! FFA Craft Show in Canton and A Cute Spring Bud Vase

It's finally Friday and boy has it been a long week.  Yesterday I took a trip to the Best Friends Thrift Store that benefits the Potsdam Humane Society.  Along with some $.50 scrap fabric, I found these super great glass jars, with a flip lid that look kind of vintage and I thought they would make a great bud vase in a bedspring.  I didn't have any way to test them until I got them home but here are the results:  


I was only able to find 4 of the jars so I will be keeping one for myself and selling the other 3 this weekend at the Canton FFA Craft Sale Saturday from 9 to 3 at the Canton School.  I also created a new type of rose, using soda cans but I glued old sheet music to them and then shaped them into flowers.  A totally recycled idea, with a vintage twist. 

I also just wanted to share the gorgeous flowers my wonderful BF got me for valentines day.  I love sunflowers more than roses! 




No comments:

Post a Comment