Monday, January 17, 2011

Cookbook Review: Eat What You Love - More than 300 Incredible Recipes Low in Sugar, Fat, and Calories

I normally don't use cookbooks, most of my recipes come from the internet.  It's just that I never think to look at them when I'm at home, but this cookbook changed it all.  The recipes are all delicious and most of the dinner's are under 300 calories, but they still taste good!  I received this as a Christmas present from my BF's mom, she already had it and I had looked at it and really like it!  



A few of my favorites: 

1.  Filet Mignon with Gorgonzola Sauce
2.  Coffeehouse Chai Latte (Only 70 Calories)
3.  Spicy Kung Pao Shrimp
4.  Slow Cooker Rootbeer Chicken
5.  Better than Take-Out Orange Chicken

And so many more!  Find it on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment