Monday, October 24, 2011

The Brain Hemorhage Cupcake & the Cuisipro Cupcake Corer

I took last week off from blogging b/c life has been absolutely crazy, with craft shows, our Halloween party and work!  But I'm back and ready to share some great Halloween stuff!  Below are the Brain Hemorrhage cupcakes I made for our Halloween party.  They were super easy, a white cake mix, a can of buttercream frosting, a little red food coloring, and some strawberry pie filling.  Of course, I can't forget about the one key item, the Cuisipro Cupcake Corer.  


This little gadget at only $5 is definitely worth it.  I baked the cupcakes as normal let cool completely and then you just screw the corer down into the cool cupcake and pull out the center piece.  Fill with pie filling and then frost with pink-tinted frosting.  I used a large round decorator to create a brain-ish looking top!  

Don't forget this weekend is the Uniquely NNY Upcycled Art Show in the Cheel Commons at Clarkson University, Saturday October 29th from 10 - 4.  I will have a new assortment of Thanksgiving and Christmas/Winter Decoration Sets for my Banners and Wreaths!

No comments:

Post a Comment