Friday, November 18, 2011

Recycled Soda Can Bow

Nothing says Christmas Time more than a wreath with a big bow.  I love the simplicity of the bed spring wreaths plain, but adding the bow adds a tough of holiday flare.  Created from 3 soda cans, they are actually pretty easy to make and I hope to have time to write up the tutorial before christmas, basically each side of the bow is one can, that is rounded down on the ends and glued together in the middle.  The ribbon ends that hang down are cut from another can as is the center piece to cover the section that is glued together.  I then attached a magnet to the back so they will stick anywhere on the wreath!

This one I spray painted gold:



This one I spray painted a nice glossy red:



Lastly, this one I left un-painted: 



I am currently gearing up for shows, as I have one every weekend until Christmas, please check my upcoming events if you want to find a unique christmas gift!  

No comments:

Post a Comment