Thursday, November 3, 2011

Recycled Sheet Music Stars

I am really trying to work on my photography skills.  To make my photos a little better on the blog.  They still appear to be a tad dark but I'm getting there.  I have had no time to right up a tutorial on this one but expect it soon b/c they are super easy.  Basically I cut out a basic five point star from a cereal box and glued  the same size star cut of sheet music to one side of it.  On the other side, I used a butter knife to score from each point of the start to the center as well as in between each point to the center to make the star fold nicely and give it a three dimensional feel!  Check it out!






This decoration set will be with me this weekend at the North Country Department Store at Indian River Middle School Saturday, November 5th from 9 - 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment