Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Recycled Canada Dry Can Snowflake Decoration Set

I had been trying to come up with a good snowflake design for the past month and finally altered one of my previously done flower designs to work as a snowflake and I think it turned out great!  I used canada dry diet ginger ale cans, since they have the most white on them and a little green and red for the Christmas season.  






This set along with other similar ones including a set made from teal and white Arizona cans will be for sale, this Saturday December 3rd from 10 - 2 in Massena at the Old Phil's Florist Shop, stop by and check them out in person, they are beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. See you at Cheel! Are you making these bad boys in paper!? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sets done right now using old books pages with a pearl center and also old sheet music with a gold mercury glass bead as a center. Let me know how many you want and if you want magnets on them and I will make them and have them there for you! I am trying to pre-make as much as I can since it will be such a big show! See you at Cheel!

    ReplyDelete