Monday, June 6, 2011

Thanks Everyone & my Latest Flea Market Finds

Thank you to everyone who came out to the Massena Heritage Festival and checked out my new stuff.  I had a great show and made some more great contacts!

I have also been slacking at showing you my latest finds at North Country Neighbors in Potsdam.


I have fallen in love with old colored tin.  This 1950s flour swifter is a great addition to my kitchen for only $5!  I also purchased an old working padlock with both keys.  Right now it's just lying on an end table for decoration but I'm still working on other uses.  It was so cute and rustic I couldn't pass it up for only $6!


My flea market search will continue when we go to Myrtle Beach in a little over a week :).  I hope to find something like these: 

Toy Tea Cups, Set of 5 vintage tin in pink, blue & yellow, Instant Collection.
Toy Tea Cups by OldTymeNotions
If not I can always order them off Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment