Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Mad Recycler goes on Vacation!

Just wanted to say goodbye before I leave for vacation.  I am off for some R&R at the beach.  I really need to recharge my batteries so I may or may not be blogging on my trip.  I guess it depends if something inspires me to write.  I will however be bring along a stack of soda cans all ready to be made into stuff just in case I happen to get bored.  I will probably be the only person at the beach making roses out of soda cans!

Here is where I plan to relax: 

Anderson Ocean Club and Spa Image


At the Anderson Ocean Club in North Myrtle Beach. 

I will however be visiting several flea markets as you know I just can't resist, so be prepared for great flea market finds next week!

Regular blogging will resume June 27th!

No comments:

Post a Comment