Friday, June 10, 2011

Poppies & Pinterest

First of all, my poppies are in bloom!  I normally never get to snap a photo of them before all the petals fall off, but this year I got some good ones!

This one is almost print worthy :)

I also have a new addiction, Pinterest!  If you have not seen this site it is amazing.  Basically on your account you have boards and attached to these boards are "pins" which are photo links out to other sites on the web, for example to a product you like, a DIY tutorial or cool space.  I have found some really great ideas and it is also a great way to keep track of DIY projects you would like to do or for inspiration :).  

Check out my pinterest site!
If you would like me to invite you to the site just send me an email: themadrecycler@hotmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment