Monday, December 6, 2010

Upcycled Letterpress Drawer Jewelry Organizer

I found several of these in my travels on Etsy and already had a letterpress drawer at home that was not being used for anything so I decided to try it myself.  It is a really great way to store jewelry so you can see all of it.   I wanted to dress mine up a bit more than the ones on Etsy so I added rectangles of 2 different patterned letterpress paper in some of the spaces.


I used 2-sided tape to put the paper on b/c I didn't want to ruin the drawer by using glue.  To hang the jewelry I took really small nails and hammered them into the open spaces, some of the bigger spaces have 2 nails.  All in all i think it is a great piece for the bedroom if you have room on a wall and also allows you to see all the jewelry without having to dig through a jewelry box!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment