Friday, December 3, 2010

Laughing Cow Chicken Cordon Bleu

Just had to share this recipe, b/c it is healthy and still tastes delicious even the BF likes it and requests it. I believe I was first told about it by my boss and it is really easy and really delicious.

1. Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
2. Beat 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
3. Spread 1 (2 for the BF haha) wedge of Laughing Cow Light Swiss on the flattened chicken
4. Add 1 - 3 pieces of ham
5. Roll up and hold with a toothpick if necessary
6. Place on foil-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with Italian style breadcrumbs (or plain work too)
7. Bake for 45 - 50 minutes at 400 degrees

I serve it with a little bit of homemade raspberry jam it just makes the flavor come out wonderfully.  All and all if you make it with a 4 oz chicken breast, 2 pieces of ham (I use Sara Lee Low Sodium) and 1 wedge of Laughing Cow Light it is about 200 calories, but so delicious.



Now I know I am probably preaching to a few already fans of laughing cow already, but if you have never had it, you definately need to try it.  It is good on apples and grapes and any other kind of fruit.  All kinds of it are delicious.  My favorite 100 calorie snack is 6 reduced fat wheat thins and one wedge of garlic and herb laughing cow.  Best healthy sandwich a 100 calorie Everything Wheat Bagel Thin, tomato slices and a wedge of garlic and herb laughing cow.  So if you haven't tried it, you definitely should!

No comments:

Post a Comment