Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Vintage Folding Ruler Star

A Big THANK YOU to everyone that stopped by and saw me at the Craft, Food and Wine show this weekend at Cheel Arena.  I had a great time and got lots of great feedback!

Today I have to share this cute ruler star.  I purchased this ruler for $3.00 at North Country Neighbor in Potsdam a while back and came across it while putting my christmas decorations out.   I was trying to figure out a way to display it b/c it is aged wonderfully.  So as I was unfolding it, I thought it would look  neat as a star, and so it does!




It needs a little more decoration so I'm going to try to make something or maybe I will find something today at North Country Neighbors!

For my last show of the year, I will be at the Christmas Vendor Market at the Old Phil's Florist shop in Massena, this Saturday, Dec 17th from 10 - 2.  Stop by for a unique gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment