Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sparkly Recycled Soda Can Snowflake

I made a new set of decorations for my bed spring wreaths.  I previously posted about soda can snowflakes but I recently made a set of bluish ones out of Bud Light cans (yes i know how redneck of me, but they are a nice blue).  I then sprayed them with adhesive and sprinkled them with epsom salt.  After I sealed them with a regular clear sealer.  They sparkle and glisten like real snowflakes!



Labatts Blue Light cans look even better but I only had enough of those to make 1 set for a custom order! So Bud Light it will have to be!

This set along with several other new ones, not seen on the blog will be available this Friday and Saturday and the Craft, Food and Wine Show!  Stop by and check them out.  I am in the "Our Place" area upstairs at Cheel!


No comments:

Post a Comment