Thursday, January 3, 2013

Flea Market Find: Vintage Jelly Jars & Bed Springs

With nothing better to do on lunch yesterday I ventured down to one of my favorite local shops, North Country Neighbors.  Not really searching for anything in particular, I had been on the look out for vintage jelly jars for at least a year and I finally found a set.  I got a set of 4 for $3.00.  I had seen them on Etsy, but the cheapest was $8 for a set of 4 with normally $10 shipping.  It just didn't seem worth it to me and I knew they would pop up somewhere eventually.

The reason I wanted them so bad, is they fit perfectly inside a bedspring!

 The uses are endless!

A cute vase....


or an interesting candle holder...



I am hoping to post more and more, so be prepared.  I think I am back in recycling mode :)

No comments:

Post a Comment